Nonprofit Storytelling Mini-Guide – from Network for Good
This e-guide will help your organization “tell stories that inspire, entertain, and motivate.”
Network for Good is Certified B Corporation software company that offers innovative, easy-to-use fundraising software and coaching for charities and non-profit organizations.
You can request to download it here.
This mini-guide explores:
- How storytelling helps nonprofits.
- The basic elements of storytelling.
- Tips for telling powerful stories.
- How to use storytelling to your advantage.
An Ultimate Guide To Nonprofit Storytelling (30+ Tips) – from the Donorbox
Check out the helpful tips article here. Donorbox describes itself as a powerful fundraising software that is super simple to setup and attracts more recurring donors.”
Here is a sneak peak at the guide’s sections:
- Why is storytelling important for nonprofits?
- Infographics – Nonprofit storytelling how to
- Nonprofit Storytelling Tips
- Best Practices
- Nonprofit Storytelling Examples
- Nonprofit Storytelling Conferences
Great tips taken from what we know about psuchology – from CauseVox
CauseVox describes itself as “a community-driven fundraising platform trusted by thousands of fundraising teams at nonprofits to help them activate their supporters, reach new donors, and raise more online.”